2012年3月20日星期二

10 questions for miss piggy talks kids beauty secrets and much much more

There is one blond bombshell that I have adored since I was a child. She never went to rehab, she never aged, and she never ever disappointed. She was and is still – to this day – funny, beautiful, and ever so glamorous. That blonde bombshell is none other than Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy – and the rest of the Muppets – made their triumphant return to the big screen with the wonderful The Muppets (you can read my glowing review right here). And now you can relive it, or see it for the first time in case you missed it in the theaters, in the comfort of your own home. The Muppets is now out of DVD!

We had the chance to have an exclusive interview with the most famous pig in the world.

Do you think that you'll ever have kids?
Sure. Unless Brad and Angelina get them all first.

If so, what would you name them?
The kids or Brad and Angelina? Either way, I'd probably call them all “Sweetie!”

What advice would you have for girls who want to follow in your footsteps?
Follow your dream, believe in yourself, and if anyone gets in your way, call me and I'll show you some wicked good karate moves!

For us busy moms, what glamour advice would you have for us?
Love yourself for who you are. And If you can't do that, then may I suggest loving moi for who I am.  Also, remember, you can never accessorize too much.

How do you stay so young? You haven't aged in twenty years?
It's true, isn't it! I do it by living healthy (I have a personal trainer who works out for me; hey, if I'm payin', he's sweating) and of course I've had a little work done….Well, okay, a lot of work done.  Oh, all right, they just took down the scaffolding. But what the heck, why not be the best vous that vous can be, n'est ce pas!?

Where is your most favorite place in the whole wide world and why?
In my Kermie's arms….ideally while shopping for designer shoes. Why? You must be kidding!

Who are your favorite designers?
Zac Posen, Christian Louboutin, Jason Wu, Brian Atwood, Suno, Phillip Crangi and Prabal Gurung.  I provide them with Inspiration…and they provide me with clothes! It's a win win!

If a celebrity were to play you in a movie, who would you want cast to play you?
Meryl Streep.  Only she could do the accent right. Also, while she was on set, I'd be more than happy to keep an eye on her three Oscars.

What are the most impressive celebrities you have ever met?
So many stars have had the pleasure of working with moi and I with them, from Elton John to Ethel Merman, from Michael Caine to Bobby DeNiro. To choose one would be unfair. Let's just say, when it comes to impressive celebrities, there is no one who matches my one, my only Kermie.

What's next for Miss Piggy?
I don't know about you, but I'm ordering dessert.  Hey garcon! Bring that cart over here…and two forks!